La Casa Rosada
|Open to public:||No|
This merchant’s house is one of the few still existing Town-Country houses. It was probably built by order of Mr. Julio Habibe, who traded in aloë products. This building dates from 1904. On the ground floor there is a shop and above is the house that is accessible through an outside staircase. This building shows clear features the country house style from Curaçao. The building was named Casa Rosada by the beautiful pink color that it used to have.
La Casa Rosada is being restored by its current owners.