|Open to public:||Yes|
The old Protestant church is located on the Wilhelminastraat 1 in Oranjestad, and was built in 1846. It is the oldest church building in Aruba. Here was first the home of the Arends family. The house was sold in 1844 to the Protestant community and served as home and church. In 1845 the house was demolished and a new church was built. This building served as a Protestant church until 1950, hereafter they moved to a new church building built next door. In 1988 the old church building was restored. The building is still used for special occasions.